Thank you for your interest in the Accelerated Academic Program for Leadership and Enrichment Academy (AAPLE) at San Marcos High School. A record of high-level academic performance from previous coursework and a strong interest in leadership and service in the community are necessary for admission to AAPLE. Applicants acknowledge that the AAPLE Academy’s 4-year academic pathway is very rigorous, and apply knowingly committed to this very challenging grouping of coursework, mandatory participation in leadership activities and study, and community service commitments.
Parents and students that would like to be included on AAPLE’s applicant email list to received future date reminders and information, please follow the link below.
AAPLE Email List Click Here
- District Academy Showcase: TBA, from 5:00p -7:00pm, at the Earl Warren Showgrounds.
- Application window opens: TBA
- SMHS 8th Grade Open House: 1.3.18 @ 6pm in the SMHS Auditorium.
- AAPLE Information Night: TBA @ 6pm in the AAPLE Academy room- room i5.
- Application window closes: TBA.
Very important! If you live outside of the SMHS attendance area, you must apply for an intradistrict transfer by the deadline of January 31st, 2017. For more information about the intradistrict transfer process, click here.